Thursday, September 6, 2012

READY TO GO .....

Today we leave for my consultation in Halifax. I slept fairly well last night considering, but I don't think I moved a muscle at all. I am torn and tense this morning - on one hand I am hoping that he keeps me there today and does the surgery ASAP. It seems so far away when I am here at home. On the other hand, the discomfort and pain when I move or cough or sneeze or yawn is really worrying me and I am hoping if he sends me home today that he can offer some reassurance that this will eventually ease like it has the other 2 or 3 times. Or at least give me some good drugs ... LOL

I was awake at 5:30 and tried to get back to sleep, but no go. I've packed a bag ... just in case ... and taking my laptop and tablet because I'd be lost without the ability to communicate with friends and family.

I will post later, either from home or from Halifax - depending on the result of my visit today. Keep praying, my friends. It's my safety net and what gets me through! :-)

Until next time ....
~ BOptimistic ~


No comments: